- April 1, 2019 - Balanced Budget Presented to City Council
- April 2019 - City Council Budget Workshops with City Administration and City Departments
- April 23, 2019 - Tentative Budget Approved, Proposed Budget sent to Public Hearing
- May 14, 2019 - Public Hearing on Proposed Budget
- May 28, 2019 - Budget adopted
- June 11, 2019 - Public Hearing on FY 2020 Compensation Rates
- June 25, 2019 - Public Hearing on FY 2018-2019 Budget Opening
- Adoption of FY 2020 Compensation Rates @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The City budgets on a Fiscal Year (July 1 to June 30). A proposed, balanced budget is presented by the Budget Officer to the City Council on April 1 every year. The Budget is then reviewed by the City Council and then sent for public review and comment at a public hearing. The budget is then adopted by the City Council each year on or before the first City Council meeting of June. The budget can be amended (opened) during the fiscal year after a public hearing before the City Council.
Annual Compensation Rates are reviewed at Public Hearing and Adopted: Proposed FY 2020 Compensation Rates
The City budgets includes the following funds.
You can find a detailed description of each of those funds here.
Click on Budget Highlights for an overview of this year's proposed budget.