Voter Registration Records are administered by the Grand County Clerk, 125 E. Center Street, Moab.
To Vote in a Moab City Election, you must be an eligible, registered voter. You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria as outlined in Utah Code Annotated 20A-2-101:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You have been a resident of Utah for at least the 30 days immediately before the election;
- You will be at least 18 years old on the day of the election; and
- You currently reside within the voting district or precinct in which the person applies to register to vote.
Voter registration is valid for life unless you:
- Change your Name; or
- Wish to affiliate with a different party
Register to vote!
Moved or previously registered? Check your registration status here!